Dream it. We can help you break down the process of making your dream a reality!
Plan it. We partner with you every step of the way. From the design process to handing over the keys to your new home!
Build it. From breaking ground to the final touches, our commitment to you is to make this adventure an enjoyable one!
Berchiatti Homes has 20+ years of residential construction experience with complete customer satisfaction as our ultimate goal. We focus on honesty, integrity and quality as key elements of a successful relationship with all our clients. We can bring your dream home from a sketch to a reality! We also offer customization of plans from our portfolio.
We believe the process from our initial meeting to turning over the keys for your new custom home should be be enjoyable and uncomplicated.
- Contact us to schedule an initial meeting.
- Our initial meeting will help us determine your needs and gather the necessary information to assemble a proposal for the construction of your new home. Each and every home is unique in design and specifications. We will provide useful tips and suggestions for your project as we discuss your design and specification requirements.
- A preliminary budget based on historical standards for similar projects will be established in a short time frame. We will make our best effort to work within your budget as a detailed budget is assembled.
- A complete package containing detailed specifications, drawings and contractual agreement will be prepared for you. Upon your acceptance of specifications, costs and time frame, the work will begin to take your project from a dream to a reality!
- The initial pre-construction phase to create and finalize plans, specifications, cost details and a contractual agreement typically takes 1 – 3 months.
- Generally a new home takes 4 – 6 months for construction build time, although each project is unique and will vary depending on size, specifications and detail.
Looking for land to build on or need real estate services on your current home? Bridget has had her finger on the pulse of the West Michigan real estate market for decades. Coming from the building side of the business she brings a deep-rooted interest, hard work and knowledge of the industry to the Select 3 Real Estate Team and their clients.
Contact Bridget Berchiatti!